Zero Trust Engineer With Security Clearance
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Job Description ManTech is seeking an experienced Zero Trust Engineer with expertise across commercial and government cloud service providers - including Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) and experience in enterprise level security design and deployment to cloud environments for our operations supporting NAVSEA in Norfolk, VA. Experience and Responsibilities:
* 6+ years of experience with IT, including supporting access management solutions, including connector and systems integrations, entitlement management, user credential management, and user security related behavior monitoring.
* Knowledge of COTS IAM tools, for example:
Azure AD, Okta, AWS IAM, PingIdentity, SailPoint IdentityIQ or IdentityNow, or Saviynt.
* Work with a team of Cloud Architects and Systems Engineers to design, implement, and maintain enterprise security solutions for DoD cloud systems and applications.
* Effective knowledge of data security practices and procedures, including systems analysis, authentication technologies, and access controls.
* Knowledge of Active Directory and PowerShell, LDAP management, configuration or design, PKI X509, SSO across multiple domains, 2FA via PIV or CAC, or scripting and coding
* Ability to design, develop, test, implement, and integrate Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems and solutions. * Experience engineering solutions with a DevSecOps focus on automation to reduce manual/repetitive tasks
* Design and deploy security using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and cloud native services through established DevSecOps procedures.
* Technical experience in systems integration or software engineering of identity and access management (IAM) solutions
* Excellent time management skills.
* Experience with Agile methodology and SDLC concepts/tools.
* Provide technical guidance to Mission Owners through the assessment, planning, and on-boarding processes as well as ongoing support throughout the life cycle of hosted systems.
* Knowledge of Public Key Certificate Infrastructure, SAML, WS-Fed technologies and integration into Active Directory. Additional Qualifications:
* The ideal candidate will have experience working with multiple government agencies including agencies of Department of Defense.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering, or related technical area preferred.
* Experience with a SIEM tool, including Splunk
* Assist with resolving security requirements in accordance with STIGs and IAVA alerts and bulletins as required.
* Experience with routinely interfacing with senior level customer technical representatives.
* Experience with cloud brokerages, preferably Navy.
* Knowledge and experience working with federal compliance and guidance, including FISMA, RMF, Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework, DoDAF, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST 800 series, FedRAMP and cloud-based security controls.
* Knowledge of technology for implementing security controls, including access control, privileged access management, data security, network security, data loss prevention, Cloud security, vulnerability management, configuration management, privacy, and audits.
* Security+ or higher-level security certification
* Computing Environment (CE) certification (Ex. AWS Solutions Associate level certification)
* Must have active SECRET clearance. Physical Requirements:
* Extensive time in stationary position
* Be able to move around the office
* Operate office equipment
* Be able to communicate professionally with ManTech employees and ManTech clients
* Must be able to observe and report For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http:
//www.Mantech.Com/careers/Pages/careers.Aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.