Transaction advisory manager remote option!
If you are a Transaction Advisory Manager with 4+ years of experience, please read on! We are a ranked, top national firm who is looking to add more Transaction Advisory professionals to our growing team. With offices all over the country, our employees have the option to work remotely. What You Will Be Doing - Lead buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing financial due diligence assistance to middle market companies and private equity investors.
- Write detailed reports and perform complex analyses, including the analysis of cash flows, quality of assets and earnings, working capital, potential liabilities and risks, and the impact of findings on the purchase price of the target organization.
- Advise clients on how to maximize opportunities and minimize risks related to mergers and acquisitions and provide recommendations in the context of valuation and deal structuring alternatives.
- Responsible for engagement management, including preparing and presenting accounting findings and concepts.
- Develop and propose creative solutions to engagement and transaction risks and effectively manage problem resolution.
- Contribute significantly to the development and training of junior staff members.
- Possess the ability to review and critique project databooks and reports prepared by engagement team members.
- Display the ability to manage and prioritize team responsibilities, and proactively consult with Directors and Partners.
- Work on multiple projects of varying size and complexity.
- Play an integral role in developing relationships with current and prospective clients, identify market opportunities and articulate our value proposition.
- 2+ years of Transaction Advisory experience, preferably in a Manager role - 4+ years experience at a CPA firm (Pref Big 4 or a large national firm) within financial audit, TAS, financial consulting, etc - CPA preferred - Supervising experience - BS/BA in Accounting or Finance;
Master's degree preferred - Ability to travel (up to 20%) What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO - Medical - Dental - Vision - Bonus - 401k So, if you are a Transaction Advisory Manager with 4+ years experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U. S.