Instrumentation Test Engineer
Location: 1288 Pear Ave, Mountain View 94043
# of openings: 1
Why is this open: Additional support needed for Hololens project
What is the main objective you want this person to accomplish for you?
Help write and support scripting that will run on a test station in the manufacturing line for the Hololens Mixed Reality Government project. They will also assist with data analysis and processing.
looking for an Instrumentation Test Engineer to develop hardware test solutions on the manufacturing side for their Hololens Mixed Reality product. This will include developing a test platform with custom GUIs and software that interfaces with test equipment and run on the test station in the manufacturing line. They require someone with experience with communication protocols that communicate/interface with test equipment as well as the ability to help with failure analysis and route cause analysis in the manufacturing environment. Some of the test equipment will include data acquisition systems, oscilloscopes, power suppliers, temperature chambers and network analyzers. A major focus will be on network analyzers so previous experience in RF testing would be ideal.
• 2+ years experience
• Strong scripting/programming experience, ideally in python
• Experience working with physical devices/hardware manufacturing testing
• Hands on experience with interfacing with test equipment
o data acquisition systems, oscilloscopes, power suppliers, temperature chambers and network analyzers.
o A major focus will be on network analyzers so previous experience in RF testing would be ideal.
• Data analysis and data processing experience (excel, python, R, Matlab, JMP or any other similar software)
• Ability to perform failure analysis and route cause analysis during experimental phase
• B.S. or higher in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Strong communication skills
• Strong experience in electronic design/manufacturing
Duration: 6 months, possible extension for candidates with strong data analysis experience
Python, software, test
Job Code: 50098297 Reach Out to a Recruiter Recruiter Mayana Email email@example.com