Strategic account specialist accuity united states remote reed business information
Strategic Account Specialist, Fircosoft Enterprise Solutions – Accuity – (Remote - United States)
Directly reporting to the Accuity/Fircosoft sales team, you will work selling the Fircosoft Enterprise Solutions, including SBS and Accuity data to the current Fircosoft Enterprise relationships as well as prospect, sell and close new logos. You will be part of an experienced and highly successful sales team whom manage the most significant accounts in the Accuity portfolio. The measurement of success will be achieving significant upsell and new logo sales for through the Fircosoft Enterprise solution line.
- Accountable for the acquisition of new clients within the Accuity portfolio, Upsell within current clients and professional services sales within the dedicated accounts.
- Promote the sale of Accuity Data & SBS into Fircosoft Enterprise clients
- Lead 3 to 24-month sales cycles by coordinating various internal contributors (presales, etc.) and engaging with different client stakeholders (Compliance, IT, Procurement, Senior Management and Executive level) until contract signature
- Write and defend presentations, commercial proposals, bid proposals, and contracts and coordinate Statements of Work
- Assist in negotiating customer contracts related to solutions which may include Software license acquisition or subscription, Maintenance & Support, as well as Professional Services and Data subscriptions
- At least 5 years of experience in positioning complex Software solutions to enterprises
- Willingness to work within a team and provide necessary support and information when called upon.
- Fluent in English. An additional language is a plus
- Willing to travel (at a minimum 50%), & must have valid & unrestricted passport for Global travel if necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
- Proven track record of direct sales in a B2B environment, preferably international
- Proven track record in managing needs of current customers
- Able to perform multi-level selling
- Great negotiation and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, organized and able to manage own time
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business
- Experience of selling enterprise software to banks and financial institutions is a serious edge
- Experience with Regulatory Compliance; Sanction Screening; KYC screening
- Previous formal sales training and account management training is desirable
- Good levels of IT literacy is desirable
- Previous experience of Salesforce.com would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Fircosoft or SBS solutions a plus
- ACAMS membership a plus
- This position is based in the North America reporting to the Accuity sales team.
- We offer a competitive package including a base salary and bonus plan based on your individual results.
- Owned by one of the world's leading business-to-business data and content providers, Reed Business Information, and a division of RELX Group, Accuity has been providing solutions to banks and businesses worldwide for over 175 years. Accuity’s unmatched data and services, deliver optimal payment efficiency, compliant transactions, bank counterparty insight and AML screening success. Accuity is the parent to Fircosoft and Safe Banking Systems.
About Reed Business Information:
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI General Benefits Package
- 401k match of 5%
- 18 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Benefits start the upon hire date
- Excellent OTE & Competitive Salaries
RBI is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com . EEO is the Law . EEO is the Law Supplement