Staff System Administrator With Security Clearance
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-orientated Staff Systems Administrator to join our team in Chantilly, VA. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for the effective operations of VMWare production systems with a focus on NSX operations with a clear understanding of configuring, troubleshooting, and administering IT server virtualization and networking
* Providing hardware/operational support across VMWare server and virtual networking areas and internal cloud platform to ensure superior customer experience
* Participating in internal projects that help scale the environment and help implement best practices to improve the overall methodology of operational support
* Assuring systems availability for the VMWare platform and associated components.
* Designing, implementing, and documenting technology solutions in a wide variety of application and/or service areas, including client/server solutions, client/server applications, and new technologies as identified by the customer * Administering enterprise level disaster recovery solutions * Writing implementation and design documents describing how security features are implemented * Participating in a Change Management processes * Providing IT Systems and Applications administration support for a large, distributed IT infrastructure. * Responsibility for investigating and resolving operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel * Providing IT Systems Administration support on a wide range of technologies, including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat, HBSS, Splunk, customer line-of-business applications, VMware vCenter, HP Secure Printing, HP Blade Servers, HP SANs, Certificate Services, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Group Policies and Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Linux Operating Systems. * Other tasksmay include requirements specification, performance modeling, end-to-end functional analysis, cost estimation, and joint application design. * Participate in technology evaluation and reengineering teams to support strategy-definition and continuous process improvement activities * Adhere to firm Change Management, Problem Management policies and familiarity with ITIL or other formalized IT operations foundations * Participating in processes throughout all phases of ITIL Service Lifecycle, including submitting Change Requests Basic Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree or 7+ years of relevant IT experience * 5+ years of experience as an enterprise systems administrator in a client or server environment, including Using Backup tools and technologies * Security+ CE or DoD 8570 Certification required (IAT Level II required / IAT Level III desired) * Knowledge of Windows based systems including Hardware, software, networking, and storage * Knowledge of VmWare Server administration * Willingness to work after normal duty hours (nights and weekends) as needed * Knowledge of Backup utilities and Processes Preferred Qualifications:
* Experience With Vmware NSX-T
* Experience with CommVault
* Experience with Store Once
* Experience with HPe Synergy
* ITIL v4 Foundation Certifications
* Certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, MCSE:
Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, VMware VCP7 - CMA are highly desired Security Clearance Requirements:
* US Citizenship required and must possess an active Top Secret (TS) clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Eligibility. Physical Requirements:
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position up to 75% of the time
* Must be able to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery
* Must be able to position self to maintain office supplies on variable height shelving.
* The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
* Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
* Must be able to observe and detect employee deviations from established policy #LI-TH1 DDISAP For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http:
//www.Mantech.Com/careers/Pages/careers.Aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.