Sr. Bus Dvlp Analyst - Govt
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Business Development Analyst - Fed!
Essential Job Functions
- Implements Federal proposal response lifecycle functions for competitive bids including:
prepare proposal templates;
prepare, send out and track data calls;
coordinate with teammates;
documenting tracking and version control;
proposal content editing;
manage all contract forms and signatures;
respond to additional documentation;
execute proposal production.
- Works closely and collaboratively with stakeholders on assignments and deadlines, supporting their content preparation and inputs.
- Communicates progress and outstanding issues throughout the response process to management for dissemination to the proposal response team.
- First pass on reviewing final responses are in compliance with RFP requirements and facilitates the timely submission of proposals.
- Maintains archive of all proposals following final submission.
- Collect, write, edit and revise response materials to ensure technical, management and past performance compliance.
- Schedule meeting facilities and organize products to support proposal operation
- Contribute to the team’s efforts in process improvement and controls that reflect high standards.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite with expert level in MS word and formatting
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write standard response content
- Strong attention to detail
- Follow-up initiate and superior organizational skills
- Ability to work extended hours when deadlines are approaching
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Requires 3 years relevant experience and increasing responsibility with federal proposals
- Experience with RFP/RFQ/RFI notice systems such as eBuy, FedBid, GovWin, etc.
Konica Minolta Offers:
Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
401(k) plan with matching company contribution
Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
Ongoing professional development training
Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.