Solutions Architect- Machine Learning And Ai With Security Clearance
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future ManTech is seeking a motivated, career, and customer-oriented Solutions Architect - ML/AI to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to multiple federal agencies through the Continuous Diagnostics &
Mitigation (CDM) Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions and consult with multiple federal agencies to enhance their Information Assurance (IA) programs and continuous monitoring capabilities. The Solutions Architect - ML/AI leader's responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis of data that includes requirements from DHS, other OMB initiatives, and provide support for the whole program. This position also requires building a new AI/ML practice on the program to address our client's most pressing needs with Cyber Security Threats and Data. The successful candidate will bring a consultative approach to data and use ML/NLP discipline to improve the value of the data that's being collected by our customers. This position is also a thought leader in the practice of ML/NL/AI in solving our clients' cyber security problems, coupled with demonstrated experience designing and developing enterprise data solutions for large clients by providing a new approach to the team, presenting white papers and other solutions. Responsibilities The Solutions Architect - Machine Learning and AI will:
* Architect, position, design, develop and deploy enterprise solutions which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as, Machine Learning, and Natural language Process
* Work with Data and Architect team to understand Data that is generated by multiple tools such as Asset Management, Identity Management, Vulnerability management.
* Develop rules and algorithms for ML/AI use cases for Data processing, transformation, and correlations.
* Lead ML workshops for Client
* Architect the Next Generation Data integration discipline in transforming Business Logic rules into adaptable Data rules using ML/NL.
* Review, Identify, Analyze data from multiple source Cyber Security tools at multiple agencies.
* Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and support data trends based on the customer needs.
* Develop andimplementdatabases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
* Acquiredata from primary and other data sources and maintain databases/data systems
* Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Analyze source data and types, identify data requirements for destination systems.
* Analyze, interpret, and develop data models on data based on Data Dictionary &
Logical Data Models guidance.
* Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
* Ensure that mapping of data elements provided by COTS products to our standard data model
* Other duties as assigned Position Requirements * Proven working experience with large Data set from multiple systems including machine data, cyber security tool data and other relevant data that is used within an enterprise for security posture.
* Experience architecting, designing, developing and deploying enterprise solutions, based on client or business requirements, which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Science
* Proficient at queries, report writing and presenting findings
* Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
* Bachelor's Degree preferably in applied mathematics, statistics, computer science, data science, electrical engineering, physics, or closely related field
* Experience in Hadoop, Spark, Storm or related paradigms and associated languages such as Pig, Hive, Mahout, plus advanced skills in Java/C++, R, Python, etc
* Experience in programming knowledge in SQL, noSQL. Operating system experience with Linux and relational database knowledge such as SQL.
* Experience in Cloud Data tools such as Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, AWS Stitch
* Experience in Cloud Data Lakes / Warehouses in Azure / AWS
* Experience in working with Cryptography and Hashing models.
* Experience with quantitative modeling (design, development &
implementation) using 3+ types of algorithms (e.G., Decision Trees, Naive Bayes Classification, Ordinary Least Squares Regression, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Methods, Clustering Algorithms, Principal Component Analysis, Singular Value Decomposition, Independent Component Analysis)
* Demonstrated expertise in at least one of the following:
machine learning, deep learning, time-series modeling, propensity and prediction, behavioral nudges, recommenders, anomaly detection, segmentation, AI architecture, AI interface design
* Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Experience with collaborating with other roles, such as solution architects, data engineers, data scientists, Automation engineers, database administrators, and developers.
* Experience understanding organizational needs, proposing solutions, and managing project execution efforts designed to deliver overall program benefits for Government Agencies * Experience collaborating with US Government Agencies, state or local governments, or commercial entities to develop IT service program maturity in accordance with Federal IT mandates and best practices * Experience in conducting assessments of an Enterprise by reviewing technical documentation, conducting interviews and workshops to identify gaps and develop a tailored solution is highly desired * Demonstrated experience in security solution design using existing as well as emerging technologies to deliver enterprise solutions The projected compensation range for this position is $146,300-$220,000. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it's employees beyond just compensation. ManTech's benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections. For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http:
//www.Mantech.Com/careers/Pages/careers.Aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.