Shift Leader - 4399
Assists in the daily oversight, coordination and execution of stated objectives in sales, costs,employee retention, customer service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Delivers excellent service, product and image standards to maintain high customersatisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Provides leadership support to the Manager on Duty (MOD).
2. Maintains high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
3. Communicates clearly and positively with management and team members.
4. Greets customers in person or via phone and takes order professionally and promptly.
5. Provides excellent customer service to encourage repeat customers, providing informationregarding menu and specials.
6. Helps support shift management.
7. Communicates daily job assignments on each shift.
8. Oversees pre-close functions while ensuring service and food quality standards are maintained.
9. Front of the House (FOH):
Oversees cash management duties. Counts down registers, tracks cashand coupons for accountability. Processes daily report(s).
10. Back of the House (BOH):
Adheres to all waste tracking procedures and adheres to all food andlabor cost best practices.
11. Avails chances to “up-sell” additional products
12. Masters Point of Sale (POS) computer systems for automated order taking.
13. Handles currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
14. Follows procedures for safe food preparation, assembly and presentation.
15. Assists management with inventory control and stock ordering.
16. Builds loyal customers through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
17. Resolves complaints promptly and professionally.
18. Cross-trains and coordinates scheduling with team members to ensure seamless service.
19. Takes initiative to find extra tasks when scheduled duties are complete.
20. Assemble and fold boxes. Affix labels and promotional materials as needed.
21. Prepares a variety of pizzas and other menu items.
22. Measures ingredients required for specific items being prepared.
23. Reads order slips or receives verbal instructions to prepare order according to specifications,often making several different orders simultaneously.
24. Cleans, stocks and restocks work stations and display cases.
25. Transfers supplies and tools between storage and work areas.
26. Packs, weighs, and labels products as required.
27. Ensures supervisor is aware of food shortages.
28. Adhere with all quality standards, principles, guidelines and policies
29. Perform other duties as assigned.
Company Wide Responsibilities:
1. Promotes company policies and advocates for Team Washington
2. Assures proper attendance and actions
3. Provides and receives positive feedback and/or constructive criticism
4. Maintains good communication with co-workers
5. Serves as a resource for co-workers
6. Cross-trains, learns how role interacts with other departments
7. Works with manager and management to solve problems, providing suggestions as needed
8. Maintains clean and organized work area, taking ownership of surroundings
9. Maintains appropriate confidentiality in information