Segment Financial Analyst 2
Sodexo is searching for a Segment Financial Analyst II within our Entegra Procurement Services division.
Entegra Procurement Services provides procurement management for multi-unit clients in industries including acute, seniors, leisure, hospitality, and restaurants. We deliver procurement solutions that drive operational effectiveness and segment marketing plans that provide innovative products and services.
Entegra Procurement Services is a subsidiary of Sodexo and part of a global procurement network that manages more than $10 billion in spend for food, services, and supplies, and serves more than 80,000 client sites throughout the United States alone.
This is a remote position with the preferred candidate residing in the Eastern Time Zone
The successful candidate will:
- Participate in overseeing the onboarding and maintenance of new and current members in Entegra’s Purchasing Programs. Ensure that the memberships are correctly aligned to the contracts and reporting.
- Member Program participation enrollment (Inclusion and Exclusion) process in Entegra Procurement programs;
- Resolve and manage key client activities such as Volume mapping, Write-offs, and member transfers, etc.
- Participates in the GPO membership audits.
- Administer and disseminate routine and on-demand membership reports and data feeds. The ability to use appropriate analytics programs and software to analyze and report on the data as well as determine areas of focus for potential new reports is an important part of this job responsibility.
- Adhere to internal and external procedures and ensure the quality of data processing and data hygiene.
- Assist in the management of all customer service systems within the team, including the processing of member enrollments, and monitor and ensure responsiveness to the Membership Management email inbox.
- Test innovative and creative membership concepts targeted to enhance the team’s standard operating procedures.
- Recommend improvements in processes and procedures to ensure effective, efficient operations. Collaborate with other departments on process improvements.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality improvement.
- Drive escalations as needed to leadership.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are looking for candidaes that have/are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3-4 years relevant work experience.
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail including the ability to proof accurately.
- Excellent and effective written and oral/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment towards the successful establishment of set goals and objectives.
- Client-facing experience with a focus on delivering exemplary customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Ability to work with databases, analyze data, and provide detailed summary reporting of completed data analysis.
- Exceptional research, analytical skills, written, interpersonal and communication skills with a commitment to a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating a flexible approach with short deadlines. Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Sound judgment, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to devise strategies from appropriate data. Ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance and processes.
- Excellent organizational skills and good time management with the ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo’s Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Salary:
Has working knowledge and experience in own discipline. Continues to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Performs a range of mainly straightforward assignments within finance in assigned Segment. Assists in providing oversight and direction to Unit Finance. Uses prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.Qualifications &
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experienceBasic Functional Experience - 2 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.