Security Services Engagement Manager
From strategy to implementation Advizex consulting services delivers technology solutions that modernize, automate, and transform our customers business. Our practical, innovative solutions are linked to measurable goals to help our customers achieve a competitive advantage. Our team includes more than 100 technology professionals that have completed more than 1,000 engagements across industries and technologies. We draw on this experience to help solve our customers most complex technology-related challenges. We bring deep, functional expertise, but are known for our holistic perspective:
we capture value across boundaries and between the silos of any organization.
This job is for you if
- Youre interested in a meaningful job at a growing technology company where youll work with a variety of technology solutions and be appreciated for doing your job well.
- When you see things that need improved you get working on a solution.
- You enjoy collaborating with highly skilled professionals with a passion for technology.
- You want to join a culture that embraces dynamic individuals with a focus on innovation.
- You have a strong desire for customer service, and to see customers achieve success.
A day in the life
- Work with client and AdvizeX teams to deliver business and technical solutions to client satisfaction
- Review Statements of Work, RFPs and proposals in support of service delivery manager
- Develop and manage client relationships, project plans and project resources
- Implement techniques to improve engagement productivity
- Manage ongoing client services relationships, with a focus on customer success
- Lead a client engagement team through the engagement life cycle
- Work collaboratively with Services Principal Consultant to deliver exceptionally high-quality engagements that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Manage engagement teams to complete client work in accordance with established budget, schedules and quality standards
- Support Services Delivery Manager in identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success
- Collaborate with multiple teams of engagement managers and principal consultants in successful delivery of regional based engagements
- Support other regional delivery teams as needed
- Provide technical, business and functional direction to engagements
- Develop and present conclusions and recommendations to services delivery manager
- Provide solution implementation assistance as required
- Assist in resource management to align resources with company initiatives, processes and methodologies
- Provide engagement feedback to the AdvizeX Technology Solutions development team to continually improve solution offerings
Req Number INF-21-00020
What we are looking for
- 5-10 years related consulting or IT management experience within an established IT consulting firm or enterprise company
- Organizational Security Leadership (CISO or equivalent experience)
- Engagement management expertise (At least one of the following areas, Multiple Preferred)
- Security Methodologies and Technologies
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Programs
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Programs
- On Prem Cloud Technologies;
VMWare, Dell Technologies, RedHat, Cisco, Etc.
- Microsoft Applications
- Public Cloud Offerings and Strategies;
AWS, GCP, Azure
- DevOps / Automation Capabilities
- Demonstrated expertise in the successful delivery of Security Frameworks
- IT Systems Integration consulting experience highly preferred
- Proven ability to manage project teams
- Strong project/program management skills
- Strong collaborative and team building skills
- Proven ability to provide thought leadership and knowledge transfer
- Ability to manage multiple complex technical components of solutions delivering business benefit
- Strong customer facing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be flexible to travel up to 25%
- College degree required with advanced degree preferred
- The ability to make well informed, effective, and timely decisions
- Ability to build in-depth knowledge of clients' technical and business priorities, challenges, and initiatives
- Believes that a quality, final outcome is the most important part of any client engagement
- Ability to frame problems before trying to solve them.
- Thoroughly accomplishes a task with concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small
What youll get
- A career with a company where you will be challenged, respected, and valued.
- A career with a company thats invested in your personal development, will offer a solid compensation package, and provides a great team environment
- The people here do their jobs well, care about one another, care about our customers and exercise good ethics and judgement
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.