Security/Ems dispatcher weekend only
Security/EMS Dispatcher - Weekend Only
ESSENTIAL AND />
Monitoring of Emergency Call System for independent living.
Track status of residents involved in emergency situations.
Monitor Fire Alarm System.
Receive emergency calls and dispatch appropriate resources.
Dispatch Security/ES on calls for service.
Dispatch ambulance, private ambulances or 911 as needed.
Page On-call physician as needed.
Assist with contacting residents during latch checks.
Log residents who are transported to the hospital in the Census book.
Log residents who inform us that they will be away in the away book as needed.
Make resident badges as needed.
Page maintenance when needed.
Assign and place in computer resident and employee access stickers.
Monitor CCTV system.
Track and document all pertinent information on Dispatch log.
Initiate Incident Reports for completion by SEOs.
Manage process for updating residents' File of Life.
Provide assistance to the Hospitality Associate I as needed.
Provide administrative support to the Security/ES Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of respect and caring, commitment to diversity, integrity, responsibility, teamwork and a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to maintain composure; deal calmly with emergencies and ambiguity and to learn quickly when facing new problems. Must have situational awareness.
- Ability to listen, build rapport easily, communicate willingness and ability to own issues and drive timely resolutions. Ability to build constructive, professional, and effective relationships.
- Ability to communicate calmly with Residents, visitors, and all levels of staff; act in a reassuring manner and adept at diplomacy and tact while displaying good judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, utilizing good grammar and spelling
- Ability to organize information, paper, and files in an intuitive manner making accessing information quick and easy.
- Ability to use time and resources efficiently.
- Must have the ability to orchestrate multiple tasks and activities at the same time in order to accomplish a goal.
- Must expertly navigate quickly and efficiently between multiple, complex software systems and Microsoft Office applications. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Mar 18, 2020, 3:08:14 PM