Sales Engineer-Cyber Security
Sales Engineer-Cyber Security
The most security-conscious organizations trust our client to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of our client's culture and see what sets us apart! Our client offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will be based in our headquarters located in Ashburn, Virginia.
This position is to support the sales organization to deliver the technical messages of our clients products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop fundamental understanding of our clients products and their unique valve propositions.
- Must prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers, prospective customers, internal teammates and partners.
- Able to demonstrate strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical people to executive level technical decision-makers.
- Provide support for trade shows, marketing events.
- Able to listen and collaborate with audiences ranging from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders to understand their requirements and position our tools to fulfill those requirements.
- Must be self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively.
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, able to set;
and meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities.
- The ability to travel up to 10-25%.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
- Background in Cybersecurity, with focus on commercial regulatory compliance like CSF, ISO.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in a customer-facing role, preferably selling technology to Fortune 5000 companies or government.
- Familiarity with, or ability to independently learn and master our client's solutions.
- Cloud and SAAS application knowledge.
- Highly proficient at giving technical presentations to technical and non-technical audiences.
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Our client maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Our client Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with our client will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration (SSA) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Our client offers excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Our client and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Job Type - Full-Time
Location - Ashburn, VA 20147 US (Primary)
Powered by JazzHR