Are you interested in starting a new Receptionist role? Scion Staffing (www.Scionstaffing.Com) frequently conducts searches for contract Receptionists for a variety of companies and organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area.. We offer amazing opportunities for professionals interested in moving into the non-profit space and seeking to strengthen their administrative skills!
The Receptionist is responsible for greeting visitors and performing light administrative tasks to daily office functions. These are full-time, temporary roles with varying durations. Apply now for immediate consideration!
What You Will Be Doing
- Serving as an attentive, friendly presence at the front desk
- Answering telephones and triaging appropriately
- Conducting daily opening and closing office procedures
- Collaborating with a tight-knit team of passionate, mission-driven nonprofit professionals!
What You Have To Offer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Impeccable organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in the nonprofit space preferred
- Ability to collaborate with a team but also work independently as necessary
These positions offer $18.00 - $21.00 per hour DOE, plus the opportunity to do impactful work with an amazing team!
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume as a Word (.Doc) or (.Docx) attachment to Adolfo at email@example.com. Please indicate "
in the subject line. We look forward to contacting potential-match applicants.
About Our Firm
Scion Staffing is a national award winning staffing firm. Our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.Scionstaffing.Com or in the 2010-2019 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applications with arrest and conviction records.