Receptionist/Switchboard Operator (Per Diem/Prn), 3pm - 11pm
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
Saddle Brook, NJ
Switchboard Operator (Receptionist)
Per Diem, 3:
(This includes varied days and weekends)
This is a Per Diem/PRN, 3:
00PM - 11:
00PM inpatient rehabilitation position with our hospital in Saddle Brook, NJ (BERGEN COUNTY). Candidate must have some weekday and weekend availability. Come join our team. APPLY TODAY!
Benefits of becoming a Switchboard Operator with us:
- Earn $13/hr with additional pay on weekends
- 8-hour shift
- You are a valued member of our team
- The ability to grow and learn new skills
- Advancement opportunities
- Gaining health careexperience
- Competitive rates
- Team-oriented culture
Operates the switchboard and page system. Acts as Institute receptionist. Provides supportive clerical services to various departments.
- Answers all incoming calls in a timely and professional manner and transfers them to the appropriate person and/or department.
- Assesses that the switchboard is in working order, reports any hardware problems to supervisor.
- Provides outside lines for restricted telephones. Monitors usage of outside lines by maintaining records and noting patterns or problems.
- Acts as receptionist for all visitors to the Institute.
- Pages personnel and makes announcements over the intercom system.
- Provides communication according to the official plans of the Institute during emergencies, disasters and related situations.
- Provides routine clerical assistance to various departments, including report distribution, mailing and related duties.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Minimum 1 year office / filing experience preferred.
At KesslerInstitute forRehabilitation our rehab hospital services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery.For more than 70 years, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation has pioneered the course of physical medicine and rehabilitation.Consistently named to the prestigious 'America's Best Hospitals' list by US News &
World Report, Kessler has set the gold standard in medical rehabilitation and is ranked as one of the top rehabilitation hospitals in the nation.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medicals Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.