Range Systems Integration Solution Architect With Security Clearance
R-00089013 Description Job Description:
The Leidos Defense Group/Logistics and Mission Support Operation CTO organization is seeking a Senior Solution Architect (SA) to develop solutions and technical offerings for our Range Portfolio which includes test, training, missile defense, tracking, and launch ranges. Job Description:
The qualified candidate will function as the technical and strategic lead, working with a broader cross-function team to generate requirements through ongoing customer interactions, and then develop technical solutions that deliver innovative engineering, integration, and logistics solutions that help our customers transform and modernize their missions. The SA will also work closely with Business Development and assist with technical understanding and teaming across the range portfolio opportunities. In addition, the Senior Systems Integration SA will work as an interface between programs, customers and Leidos senior management, ensuring Leidos management understanding of customer domain, pain points, and strategy to drive business development and technology insertion initiatives, in order to ensure success of high-value capture and on-contract growth opportunities. Primary Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include engaging in customer shaping efforts, requirements gathering, and proposal support activities, leveraging understanding of industry trends and Leidos capabilities for product development and system integration within the Range portfolio:
- Conduct market research and product comparisons for range processes and tools, tracking industry trends and assessing technologies for fit within customer tool sets.
- Contribute to customer engagements;
analyzing customer needs and align them with industry trends and Leidos solution offerings.
- Participate in opportunity shaping efforts to drive internal and external customer understanding of technical discriminators and assist in injecting Leidos technology differentiators into customer operations
- Organizes project and task work-loads and selects individuals most qualified for assignments on specific projects.
- Directs technical organization to ensure progress according to technical specifications, campaign strategies, and business objectives.
- Develop solutions that are highly innovative and achieved through research and integration of best practices
- Participate in the identification of new technologies and lead investment projects focused on using those technologies to develop repeatable solutions that increase Leidos differentiation. Determine relevancy and customer impact of new range-based technologies
- Support customer and stakeholder meetings and technical discussions
- Leading IRAD activities in the Range domain to include PM/PI functions for our most complex IRAD efforts. This includes managing cost and schedule to achieve the outcomes set forth in the beginning of the year.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the translation of solution requirements into design documentation Basic Qualifications:
- Requires a Master’s Degree in a technical discipline with 15 years of prior relevant experience, or an advanced degree with 13 years or prior relevant experience
- Requires US Citizenship and active Secret Clearance
- Operational experience in the missile warning and / or space situational awareness domain
- Working knowledge of ground-based sensor systems (radar and optical) and facilities
- Proven ability to reach out to Industry, Academia, and the USG Lab system synchronizing efforts across multiple lines of research, development and funding
- Experience in security and/or combat system definition, design, integration and delivery
- Knowledgeable in program management methodology and techniques;
performance evaluation and change management principles
- Demonstrated ability in the areas of personnel planning, project reviews, scheduling, and budget control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Experience using modern digital engineering practices to include MBSE knowledge on development or integration programs
- Experience in creation of white papers, proposals, and/or briefings demonstrating the thought leadership capabilities of the organization, as well as supporting various marketing and business development efforts through customer interaction Preferred Qualifications:
- Operational experience in the test, training, missile defense, tracking, and/or launch range domain
- Experience with Digital Engineering / Model Based Systems Engineering
- Working knowledge of USAF C5ISR systems
- Desired Certifications:
AWS Solution Architect or similar cloud certification, INCOSE, Cisco CCNA/CCNP, COMPTIA Security+, ITIL
- Experience with Multiple data transport and open architecture protocols:
Example ISA, SEIWG protocols, Link 16, Cursor on Target, and JREAP-C
- Development, Infrastructure Engineering, Sensor and Sensor Data Integration, and Communications, including Operational Experience
- Active or previous TS/SCI security clearance Pay Range:
Pay Range $139,750.00 - $215,000.00 - $290,250.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law. #Remote