GovCIO is a team of transformers—people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation governmental operations that improve the citizen experience every day.
But we can't do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We're changing the face of I.T.
- from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we're excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
As a QA Lead, you will lead a team of test engineers and QA analysts to develop comprehensive QA/testing strategies, test planning, and execution strategies. The QA Lead collaborates with the product owner to develop effective test plans, directs the team to execute functional testing, system testing, integration testing and supports the user acceptance testing. Test strategies include test automation to achieve greater efficiencies in functional, system performance and regression testing. The QA Lead will work closely with the project manager to manage the project plan and schedule, and ensure on-time completion of QA tasks. On time and successful completion of QA activities during Sprints is key to on time completion of the project, therefore, the QA Lead will work diligently to understand the product requirements, develop acceptance criteria in advance, plan and schedule her/his time's activities to align with the product release plan. The successful QA Lead will be an enthusiastic leader, proactive manager and effective communicator.
Required Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's in Information Systems or equivalent in a related field
- Over 10 years' experience in QA, software testing and business analysis
- Well versed and experienced in execution of QA in an Agile/DevOps environment
- Experience in developing strategies to automate testing using open source tools such Selenium for .NET applications
- Agile/DevSecOps experience in MS Azure