Job Description &
- Prepares, reviews, and tracks purchase orders through the purchasing process.
- Inputs changes into the purchasing system, including inventory purchase orders, price changes, and system updates.
- Prepares and files purchasing related documentation.
- Prepares and completes reports as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Strong mathematical aptitude required.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of initiative.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels in the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law). Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
California applicants, click here for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.