Part Time Receptionist
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls and directing those calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, greeting guests, filing, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties, including assisting the HR and Quality departments.
* Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate's voice mail if associate is not available.
* Greets and directs visitors to the company.
* Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
* Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
* Receives, sorts and distributes incoming mail.
* Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
*Assists in ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
* Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, scanning and filing.
* Settles packing slips
* Human Resources experience preferred but not required.
* Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
* This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopies, filing cabinets and fax machines.
* This is largely a sedentary role;
however, some filing isrequired. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:
00am - 3:
Benefits are not offered with this position.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and to assign others duties as necessary. Furthermore, all duties and responsibilities are essential job duties and requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
00am - 3:
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Detail Oriented:
Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
See job description