Outside Federal Account Manager
We are looking for outside sales people to focus on federal accounts. We are actively hiring now.
Great pay, great benefits great company.
Federal Sales Account Executive
- Travels throughout assigned territories to meet with regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, prospecting a minimum of 4 to 5 clients weekly.
Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from business directories, the Internet, references, other sources and in-house lead development program.
Prepares and provides documentation of all client meetings, including a follow-up action plan.Documentation to be provided to supervisor no later than three business days following meeting.
- Maintains and expands existing business as well as develops new business.
Analyzes computer needs of business establishments and government entities, using knowledge of IT industry and available products.
Recommends IT products and services.
Works with the Inside Sales Representatives to ensure that follow up action after client site visits is carried out in a timely manner.
- Attends all initial and on-going training meetings, courses, etc. (a minimum of five per calendar year, of which some may be on-line) as required to develop and maintain up-to-date sales skills and product knowledge.
Regularly update sales certifications as required by the company and manufacturers.
- Obtains, interprets, and coordinates bid completion with the Team Leader and/or Bid Department.
- Prepares weekly reports of business transactions for submission.
Maintains confidentiality of the information processed.
- Make suggestions as necessary to improve the working processes and profitability of DISYS Solutions, Inc.
- Work on projects given by supervisor.
- Develops and maintains relationships with representatives of relevant manufacturers.
Develops and maintains relationships with key customers.
Performs related activities as required*