Night Receptionist Cna Nac Hca Nar
$21.00 per hour | $500 New Hire Bonus! Free Meals! Free Onsite Parking!
Era Living is seeking a part-time night shift Receptionist to become the newest member of our Administration team located at our Aljoya Mercer Island Community in Mercer Island, WA. Shifts will be scheduled from 10.30pm to 7.00am.
Competitive Compensation/Benefits Package Includes:
401(k) retirement plan with generous company match (eligibility contingent on age requirement)
1 hour vacation for every 37.15 hours paid to start
Double pay for holidays worked
1 hour paid sick time for every 40 hours worked
Employee Assistance Program
Employee discount programs
Discounted ORCA commuter pass
The Receptionist answers phones, and attends the main console at all times unless responding to emergency situations or conducting safety rounds. This role greets visitors and residents, guides them appropriately, and performs clerical support duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with residents, families, care-team members, staff, volunteers and visitors
- Ability to handle multiple demands, organize and prioritize work
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Experience using computers:
Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required
Education and Experience:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (NAC/CNA) or Home Care Aide (HCA) Certification required;
Registered Nursing Assistant (NAR) acceptable with proof of graduation from approved school, a copy of NAR, and on condition that CNA is earned within 120 days of hireor as state testing becomes available.
- 6 months experience answering a multi-line phone system, preferred
- Current First Aid and CPR certification or ability to obtain upon hire
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter’s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 &
2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).