Night Receptionist Cna Nac Hca Nar
$21 per hour | $1,000 New Hire Bonus! Great benefits! Free meals! Free onsite parking!
Era Living is seeking a full-time night shift Receptionist to become the newest member of our Administration team located in our Ida Culver House, Ravenna, Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation/Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical/vision/prescription drug plan
- Dental plan
- Life and Accidental Death &
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match (eligibility contingent on age requirement)
- Progressive vacation package starting at 7 days per year
- 8 paid holidays per year;
double pay for holidaysworked
- 1 hour paid sick time for every 40 hours worked
- Employee Assistance Program
- Longevity bonuses
- Employee discount programs
- Pre-tax election commuter benefits
The Receptionist answers phones, and attends the main console at all times unless responding to emergency situations or conducting safety rounds.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with residents, families, care-team members, staff, volunteers and visitors
- Ability to handle multiple demands, organize and prioritize work
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Experience using computers:
Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required
Education and Experience:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (NAC/CNA) or Home Care Aide (HCA) Certification required;
Registered Nursing Assistant (NAR) acceptable with proof of graduation from approved school, a copy of NAR, and on condition that CNA is earned within 120 days of hireor as state testing becomes available.
- 6 months experience answering a multi-line phone system, preferred
- Current First Aid and CPR certification or ability to obtain upon hire
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter’s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 &
2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).