Motion graphics designer 20965
A large mobile and technology company located in Nashville, TN is seeking a Motion Graphics Designer for an immediate contract-to-hire position.
The Motion Graphics Designer will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing interactive and video experiences.
- Develop and execute innovative concepts, campaigns and designs in an integrated, omni-channel environment focused on a variety of digital channels.
- Create videos and edit them, adding in motion graphics.
- Create web pages, videos product demos, social posts, microsites, emails and more.
- Apply brand identity systems, pattern libraries, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously within established timeframes and maintain an awareness of status and project deliverables.
- Contribute to the creative process with original ideas and the development of creative concepts.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Motion graphics and video editing (specifically After Effects, Premiere/Final cut pro).
- Figma / Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience in text editors (Dreamweaver, Sublime) and prototyping tools (InVision, Principle).
- Working understanding of HTML / JS / CSS.
- Must have agency background.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com