Marketing strategist automation trade shows 100% remote
If you are a Marketing Automation Strategist with CRM/B2B experience and looking for a REMOTE position, please read on! Located in Roseville, CA we are a fast growing, venture backed, enterprise software startup revolutionizing the real estate industry. With how fast we are growing, we have an opening for a Marketing/Business Development associate that can come in and hit the ground running! What's In It for You We offer a generous compensation package including but not limited to:
- A competitive base salary (Depending on experience) - Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) - Generous PTO/Vacation policy - Flexible schedule - 401K - Equity/Stock options - Collaborative culture - Ability to work remotely! (Office will be relocating from Chicago to Sacramento in September) What You Will Be Doing Business Development:
- Find contacts and reach out to potential partners in the industry. - Create a win-win pitch to get them excited and sign NDA, partnership contracts and negotiate on behalf of the company. - Coordinate with the partner liaison for technical and marketing plan. - Prepare content that can be shared with partners for co-marketing. - Prepare go-to-market plan
- maintain and update social media. - maintain, update and create content for the blog. - run marketing campaigns and promotions. - write content and execute drip email campaigns. sales support:
- support sales team during events/ trade shows. - create pre-show and post-show strategy and execute it. - organize events during trade shows to create brand awareness and accelerate lead generation. must have, majority of the following:
- strong b2b experience. - crm experience with salesforce, hubspot, pipedrive - marketing automation experience and email marketing experience - partner management and/or experience with developing sales channels - experience with social media (linkedin, facebook, twitter, blogs, etc. ) - trade show experience (pre-show organization and post show follow up) so, if you are a marketing strategist with automation and b2b experience, please apply today or email your resume directly to roxy@cybercoders. com! applicants must be authorized to work in the u. s.