Lpn - Flexible Shifts - Prn
Good Samaritan Society Albert Lea
75507 240th Street, Albert Lea, MN 56007-9549 USA
8 Hours - Varied Shifts
Virtual interviews are being conducted daily
- Good Samaritan Society – Albert Lea is an 85-bed long term skilled care and transitional care facility located in southern Minnesota in an area known as “The Land Between the Lakes”.
- In addition to the care center the campus also provides assisted living and senior housing services at its Hidden Creek and Bancroft Creek Estates Senior Living Communities.
- We are currently looking for a PRN/On-Call LPN to join our team.
- Flexible and various shifts available.
- This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans.
- Assures medications and treatments are administered to assigned residents following nursing standards of practice.
- Updates care plan as needed.
- Must be a Licensed LPN in the State of Minnesota or ability to become licensed in Minnesota.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.Good-sam.Com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.Good-sam.Com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action