Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHCI), is a multi-faceted real estate development, asset management, and real estate related services company that, since 1985, has designed, developed, constructed, acquired and managed several thousand residential units and millions of square feet of residential and mixed-use projects. Comstock focuses on commercial real estate development and asset management while providing real estate related services that include development services, asset management and property management, capital market services, real estate brokerage, environmental consulting and design services, commercial mortgage origination, and real title services. Comstock's substantial experience with entitling, designing, developing, and managing a diverse range of properties including apartments, single-family homes, townhomes, mid-rise and high-rise condominiums and mixed-use properties, as well as large scale commercial parking garages and transit related infrastructure projects, has positioned Comstock as a premier developer and real estate asset manager.
We offer a competitive salary with potential for bonuses and commissions, generous benefit package (e.g., Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match, Life), annual dress allowance, opportunities for advancement, annual professional development funds, employee discount, friendly work environment and more! To learn more about Comstock Companies and how you can grow your career with our expanding portfolio, please visit: and apply today!
We offer a competitive salary with potential for bonus, generous benefit package (e.g., Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match, Life), opportunities for advancement, annual professional development funds, employee discount, friendly work environment and more! To learn more about Comstock Companies and how you can grow your career with our expanding portfolio, please visit: and apply today!
Comstock is currently seeking a Leasing Consultant for BLVD Loudoun in Ashburn, VA for a lease-up opportunity. S/he will demonstrate the ability to provide full leasing and administrative support for the community. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a growing company!
- Meet and greet all customers, explaining benefits of community
- Manage leasing process from lead generation to actual occupancy of each unit and customer service communications with tenants throughout their lease term
- Tour prospective residents throughout leasing apartments
- Answer leasing calls and respond to on-lines inquiries
- Process applications
- Prepare lease paperwork and weekly / monthly reports
- Market the community through online advertisements, corporate outreach, and social media
- Market community within neighborhood
- Manage social media platforms for community
- Perform administrative duties as needed and necessary to complete leasing process
- Assist Manager with other duties, as needed
- High school diploma required. Bachelor?s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of leasing experience within a property management office
- Must be able to work most weekends (2 days off during the week)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Outgoing personality with ability to relate to diverse group of people
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detailed-oriented, organized and takes initiative
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Positive attitude
- Strong sense of urgency
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment and learn in a growing organization
ONE COMSTOCK, ONE MISSION: Pursue exceptionalism by delivering extraordinary experiences while creating value for all stakeholders as a real estate asset manager, service provider, and investor. To support Comstock?s core mission statement, all team members must demonstrate a commitment to customer satisfaction while promoting professionalism, collaboration, and respect for all individuals and organizations that do business with Comstock. Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.