Lead And Assistant Early Education Teachers
Your interest in this position and application is very important to us. We will respond to your application within one business day.
Our client has partnered with parents, children, staff, and the community they serve to foster a love for learning and make a difference in the lives of children. Their classrooms are safe, nurturing environments for children six weeks to six years, offering age-appropriate opportunities to explore and discover. Highly trained teachers lead each child to reach developmental milestones, preparing the children for social and academic success. A supportive administrative team provides ongoing coaching, training and all the materials and resources teachers need to be successful.
Come join this dynamic and inspiring school community dedicated to high quality standards, early education and giving back to the community
Our client is looking for fun and energetic full-time Lead and Assistant Infant, Toddler, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten Teachers to join their premier preschool in Natick, MA. Employment with our client offers a competitive compensation package including salary and benefits.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
Paid time off
Paid vacation during the school closure between Christmas Day - New Year's Day
Paid holidays and snow days
401(k) with employer match
Ongoing professional development
Employee tuition discount.
- Ability to understand and implement the school's education approach and differentiate curriculum to meet each child's individual needs
- Ability to always keep children within sight and sound supervision in an organized and safe environment
- Ability to build genuine relationships and communicate effectively and professionally with school personnel, children, and parents
- Ability to multitask in a lively environment and work well within a team
- Ability to lift items/children ~35 pounds and support children's diapering and/or toileting (where necessary)
All candidates must meet background check eligibility and have a strong desire to grow professionally
Must be at least 18 years of age
Early Childhood Education Certification, EEC-qualified, Bachelor's in Early Childhood Education or Bachelor's in a related field (Elementary Education, Psychology, Sociology, etc.)
1-3 years of teaching experience.
Must be at least 16 years of age
HS Diploma or GED
Experience working with children (nannying, babysitting, daycare, after school, etc.)
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Per hourRemote Job:
Fully in-personEmployment type: