Graphic Designer-LoopNet-Richmond, Virginia
The Marketing and Communications department is comprised of graphic designers and event planners to marketing analysts and content strategists. The teams goal is to generate brand awareness through product positioning, strategic messaging, wide-ranging marketing campaigns, and large-scale events. Supporting CoStar Group products and brands, our team develops communication strategies targeting both internal and external audiences.
Based out of Richmond, Virginia, CoStar Group is seeking a Graphic Designer to join the LoopNet marketing team. As a Graphic Designer, you will...
- Deliver designs from concept through deployment.
- Design for a variety of channels including direct mail, email, collateral, video, web, and mobile.
- Produce designs to help the marketing team develop effective marketing campaigns, including high-fidelity mockups, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Work with vendors to execute production of print, interactive and video assets. Manage design assets and contribute to brand templates.
- Bachelors degree in visual arts, graphic design, related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of ad agency, marketing department, or design studio experience.
- Proficiency in design & prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.
- Requires knowledge of industry relevant multimedia software.
- Experience working with printers, developers,videographers/photographersand other vendors.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with team members at all levels
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced agile environment
: This position requires that you present a portfolio of past projects as part of your application.
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; , the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry;BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
S IN IT FORYOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug Life, legal, and supplementary insurance Commuter and parking benefits 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions Employee stock purchase plan Paid time off Tuition reimbursement On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio,Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well asSegwaysand bikes available for use during the day Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group:
We welcome all qualified candidates who arecurrentlyeligible to workfull-timein the UnitedStates to apply. However,please note that CoStar isnot able toprovidevisa sponsorship for this position
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing