Graphic artist proposals
What you'll be doing...
Verizon is seeking an energetic Graphic Artist to turn information and data into an easy to comprehend proposal graphic. You will support a wide range of efforts by, engaging visualization and design techniques to highlight key takeaways and simplify complex concepts.
- Represent Verizon's core values/credo.
- Oversee design projects, from conception to delivery; create designs from concept to completion.
- Collaborate with proposal stakeholders (Proposal Writers, Proposal Managers, Capture Managers, SMEs, Executive management, etc.) to develop and execute innovative graphic concepts for proposals and presentations, and ensure completion on all projects.
- Support internal customers with non-proposal related graphics projects.
- Present concepts and ideas throughout the design and development process; become the resident expert for visually communicating our business solutions and services.
- Work quickly and carefully to complete work on both small and larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing content.
- Shape, communicate and maintain brand consistency throughout all projects and related materials; reviews graphics/documents to ensure they align with brand guidelines and follow the correct set of standards.
- Establish, maintain and share an internal library of creative marketing materials and approaches.
- Define, design and implement Verizon's visual identity for all marketing materials.
What we're looking for...
You're a confident leader who collaborates with others to achieve results. People want to be on your team. You drive results, use good judgment and are generous with your feedback so that people can develop and grow under your leadership. You can juggle many things at the same time, and still manage to provide that special attention to every detail - and every person.
You'll need to have:
- Associate's degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, and InDesign) and Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, and MS Visio), to create/edit proposal artifacts in accordance with RFI/RFP requirements.
- Experience with the federal proposal process.
Even better if you have:
- A degree
When you join Verizon...
You'll have the power to go beyond - doing the work that's transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you'll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we'll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.