Full stack developer
Collabera - Dallas
new offer (07/06/2020)
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, computer science, or related field.
- Prior DBA experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Strong knowledge industry standards (NIST) regarding vulnerability management including Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) and Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS)
- Ability to explain technical Cybersecurity concepts in a way non-technical staff can understand.
- Ability to ensure activities are in alignment with the business objectives and risk management framework.
- Conflict management, problem solving, customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong meeting facilitation skills.
- Have a ‘can do’ positive attitude and comfortable in high pressure situations.
- Team player with proven ability to manage working relationships within a matrix organization
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Guardium and SEP Mobile would be beneficial.
- 3+ years of experience in documenting and tracking identified risks through to closure, including working with other departments as may be required.
- 3+ years of experience working on or closely with an information protection or cyber security team. Knowledge of core security principals, frameworks and risk models.
· CISSP, CISA, CISM, or equivalent is desired
Job Code: 853150 Reach Out to a Recruiter Recruiter Rakesh Email email@example.com Phone +2819542741
Apply now for
Full stack developer
Warning: you will leave the jobtome site.
These offers may interest you:
new offer Full Stack Software Developer + Up To A 5% Signing Reward Position Summary:We’re in search of a Full Stack Developer who’s a jack of all trades, transitioning seamlessly between front and backend coding... sponsored by Careerbliss.com
new offer Full Stack Software Developer Up To A 5% Signing Reward Position Summary: We’re in search of a Full Stack Developer who’s a jack of all trades, transitioning seamlessly between front and backend coding... sponsored by Careerbliss.com
new offer Warehouse Team Member (full Time/part Time Hours) Warehouse Sort TeamLocation:CarteretJob opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.Hourly pay rate: $15 or more***All candidates... sponsored by Careerbliss.com
new offer Full-stack Software Engineer Join Hired and find your dream job as a Full Stack Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for candidates just like you. Companies on Hired apply... sponsored by Careerbliss.com