The Council for Airport Opportunity is seeking Flight Attendants. Our Account Managers will qualify and pre-screen you by phone. Simply apply to the position, attach your resume, and one of our Account Managers will contact you shortly.
- Rotating from ticket counter, lobby area, gate functions, customs, arrivals and other areas of the airport
- Constant passenger &crew interaction
- Resolve issues with flight activity to ensure on-time departure
- Posses polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
- Computer literate
- Able to stand, bend, squat, reach, grasp
- Basic Math Skills
- Open availability, flexible schedule
- Effective communication skills
Please note you may be required to present documentation at one of our Career Centers at a later date.
US Citizens: Resume, State ID, Social Security Card, US Birth Certificate or US Passport & Naturalization Certificate
Non- US Citizens: Resume, State ID, Social Security Card, Permanent Resident Card, Work Authorization Card, & Passport
Company Description Council for Airport Opportunity is a service funded by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and their airline partners that prepares and connects qualified candidates to airline/airport employment at John F. Kennedy, LaGuardia, and Newark airports. We combine our industry expertise with our deep ties to the community to develop specialized talent acquisition strategies to increase the likelihood of successful employment for our participants. Since 1972 Council for Airport Opportunity has supported thousands of job-seekers to secure employment at the local airports.