Field service maintenance mechanic ii
**Service Fuel Stations that Provide Fleets with America’s Clean, Domestically Produced Renewable Fuel**:
**This field service role is your opportunity to work as a self-directed Maintenance Mechanic, responsible for the care and maintenance of natural gas fueling stations. ** You will join a strong team of Field Service Technician / Maintenance Mechanics and share accountability for 12 stations with another Maintenance Mechanic. You'll be responsible for completing inspections, cleaning and maintaining equipment, and troubleshooting and repairing equipment related issues. This will include completing digital work orders, documenting all work performed and capturing critical data. Quick question for you - click here Clean Energy provides all Field Service Technicians with training, online, on the job, and at our training facility to give you the knowledge and confidence to work on and repair our specialized equipment. Salary range depends on experience and includes overtime, company vehicle, and competitive benefits. You'll be scheduled for an eight hour shift between 9 AM and 10 PM and we'll look to you to be flexible regarding which days of the week you work. The stations you'll support are in San Diego County, and you may occasionally be asked to cover another territory to meet demands. You'll need to be able to complete some portions of training in Orange County and/or the Inland Empire. You'll also be on-call two to three nights a week and every other weekend. Quick question for you - click here **The Requirements**:
- A demonstrated ability to diagnose and repair mechanical equipment.
- A commitment to working safely with high-pressure gases and electrical components. Quick question for you - click here - A self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Acceptable/insurable driving record.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the U. S. without requiring visa transfer or visa sponsorship. You will provide all the basic hand tools (up to 1 1/2") necessary to work on equipment. Clean Energy provides all specialized tools. **Clean **Energy **is North America's leading provider of natural gas fuel for transportation and a global leader in expanding international natural gas vehicle markets. With experience and expertise built over more than a decade, we are committed to helping our customers - companies operating all kinds of fleets from the goods movement sector, to refuse and public transit, to shuttles and taxi fleets - gain the measurable economic and environmental advantages of natural gas fueling. We have more than 400 employees and are continuing to expand our portfolio of 800+ stations.
- Clean Energy is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities - - We participate in _E-Verify_ and respect all laws regarding your _Legal Right to Work in the U. S._