Education Sales Executive, East Coast 1701
Are you interested in helping K-12 and higher education educators and students benefit from the international standard for assessing and certifying digital skills?
Isograd is a team with one goal:
innovate and disrupt the testing industry using science and technology. Certification company, developer, and distributor of internationally recognized TOSA certifications for digital skills, Isograd provides testing services to schools, training companies, recruitment firms, corporate and public sector employers, and more.
Isograd is seeking a talented Education Sales Executive to secure new Education-based business within the East Coast region. Reporting to the Vice President of North American Sales, the ideal candidate will inspire others around them by taking charge of their territory plan development and charting a path to building pipeline, sales, and relationships for Isograd and their revolutionary products.
- Develop account strategies, goals, objectives, and action plans for assigned territory
- Build market position by locating, developing, and defining business relationships with K-12 and Higher Ed institutions
- Drive sales within territory by developing new business opportunities through both prospecting and leveraging existing customer/client partnerships
- Establish long-term connections with key stakeholders including higher education, state, district and school CTE Directors, business, design and other CTE teachers
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating customer needs with business operations
- Coordinate with Client Success Team around territory implementation and onboarding success
- Cultivate insights regarding competition and industry trends to aggressively develop account opportunities
- Take responsibility for weekly sales forecasting and consistent review of sales performance
- Track sales activities in Salesforce CRM, manage a pipeline of leads, and achieve personal sales quota
- Prospect and secure interest through calling, email campaigns, web demonstrations, on-site visits, and events
- Follow through on implementations to ensure customer success and renewal orders to grow recurring revenue
- Represent Isograd at industry trade shows and conferences
- Resides in Florida near a major airport
- 3+ years successfully selling to K-12 district and school decision markers (high school CTE focus preferred)
- Experience selling assessments, certifications, learning resources or other EdTech/SaaS-based solutions
- Demonstrated ability to identify/secure net-new business and retain/expand strategic relationships
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Developed consultative selling, sales process, and time management skills
- Strong organization acumen, follow-up commitment, and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills;
strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience presenting new product concepts to the marketplace
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent market experience/knowledge
- Willingness/ability to travel when needed
Founded in 2010, Isograd is the developer of the internationally recognized TOSA digital skills assessments and certifications covering desktop and graphics applications, digital literacy, cyber security, and coding for K-12, higher education institutions and training companies. With more than 7,000 training centers, schools, and organizations across 60 countries using Isograds innovative and adaptive testing technology, Isograd is also team of international salespeople and marketers driven by the ambition to establish a global standard for digital skills evaluation and committed to partner and client satisfaction. Finally, Isograd is a human adventure;
its greatest asset is ateam that shares common values such as honesty, transparency, respect, solidarity, and mutual aid.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education