Digital marketing specialist lancaster pa remote
Digital Marketing Specialist |Skipta (Informa Intelligence) – Lancaster, PA or nearby Remote
We are looking for strategic and creative thinkers who are committed to each other and the overall mission of improving patient care by enabling the focused and specialized collaboration of healthcare professionals. Guided by leadership centered on clear direction and expectations, Skipta cultivates a community environment of collaboration, integrity, and accountability through which the highest quality of work is achieved.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will primarily be responsible for the day-to-day management of client-sponsored and member engagement email communications. This individual will work closely with other members of the Digital Marketing and Member Services team, along with members of the Client Solutions and Operations teams within Skipta to ensure all email components of client-sponsored campaigns are executed flawlessly and within contractually obligated timelines.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create, test and troubleshoot client-sponsored email campaigns
- Create, test and troubleshoot member email communications
- Creation of custom HTML emails, client-sponsored and member engagement
- Maintain Email Calendar
- Assist with member preference updates/ member database updates
- In collaboration with cross-departments, provide status updates, tracking and reporting on member and client-sponsored email communications
- Monitor sender reputation scores and deliverability
- Support Digital Marketing team as needed
- 2-3 years of experience of email marketing
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with marketing automation tools, Marketo preferred
- Experience with CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of deliverability best practices
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and market trends
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Dedicated to quality and responsiveness
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to quickly solve problems as they present as well as proactively identify and resolve potential issues to avoid escalation.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment to successfully meet specific and team objectives.
- Results and performance driven: enthusiasm to cross train, take on ambitious goals and over-deliver results; able to self-direct and work independently in a virtual work environment
- Comfortable in an environment where priorities can shift rapidly; resilient and adaptive to change
Who we are:
Skipta, part of Informa Intelligence, is the leading social network of specialized online medical communities for verified healthcare professionals.
Relying on us to deliver vital advantage when making critical R&D and commercial decisions, our customers come from over 3000 of the world’s leading pharmaceutical, contract research organizations (CROs), medical technology, biotechnology and healthcare service providers, including the top 10 global pharma and CROs. From drug and device discovery and development to regulatory approval, and from product launch to lifecycle management, we provide the intelligence and insight to help our customers seize opportunities, mitigate risk and make business-critical decisions, faster. As the pharma and healthcare sector faces unparalleled upheaval, customers rely on our independent advice, enabling them to cut through the clutter and make sense of changing drug development, regulatory and competitive landscapes.
Informa’s Business Intelligence (BI) division provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to our customers, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment. BI has a valuable portfolio of digital subscription products, providing business critical intelligence to global, regional and niche communities within six core industry sectors: Pharma & Healthcare; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Transportation, Industry and Infrastructure and Agribusiness & Commodities.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work- Life Balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer days