Devops Engineer (Multiple) With Security Clearance
Responsibilities Interested in joining a dynamic multi-disciplinary team focused on d eveloping solutions using agile techniques for intelligence community operations ? Want to be exposed to, and help build cutting-edge tools and services that address high-consequence problems using advanced technology like computer vision, digital forensics, natural language processing, and machine learning ? Ready for a high-energy company that empowers its individuals and offers great benefits? If so, this opportunity might be right for you. As a DevOps Engineer your role would be to work with counterterrorism mission users at a client site to design, create, deploy, migrate, and maintain solutions in multiple cloud environments. Responsibilities:
* Provide engineering and technical support in the areas of design, development, engineering, research, evaluation, deployment, integration, and maintenance of software and systems. * Lead software deployment, monitoring, and maintenance activities * Conduct design and code reviews, participate in daily scrums, and other agile activities * Assist with monitoring and resolving issues for deployed systems Qualifications Technical:
* A degree in Technology, Engineering, or Computer Science (or related field) * Entry-level:
Bachelors Degree + 0 years work experience OR HS/GED + 4 years work experience * Mid-level:
Bachelors Degree + 2-4 years work experience or Masters Degree + 0-2 years work experience * Senior-level:
Bachelors Degree + 6-8 years work experience or Masters Degree + 4-6 years work experience * Hands on experience in one or more of the following areas:
System administration, database management, DevOps, software development and engineering, and cloud-based technologies * Strong knowledge of technology systems, architectures, and methods such as:
* Cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google * Microservice architectures, software platforms and frameworks like Kafka, Redis, NiFi, and Ansible * Monolithic and hybrid architectures and databases like PostgreSQL, Oracle, Cassandra, Elastic, rdbms, nosql * Programming languages and scripting methods such as Python, Bash, Java, C, C++, .NET * Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment systems:
Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo * Orchestration platforms including Docker * Revision control systems such as git * Working knowledge of Atlassian products such as Jira/Zephyr, Confluence, and Fisheye * Working knowledge of Agile software development frameworks to include Scrum and SAFe Personal:
* Experience working with intelligence community departments and agencies * Able to work in a team environment * Like to solve complex problems, and is comfortable with ambiguity * Self-starter and strong self-organization skills * Hungry to learn and grow your skills * Strong communicator and collaborator * Active Top Secret clearance required Client Engagement · Build a productive relationship with your client and support their goals in the best way possible.
· Support Noblis' client engagement, corporate values, and corporate strategic priorities. Overview With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. Noblis seeks an environment free from COVID-19 and prefers all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Attestation of vaccination status will be required for employment with Noblis. Unvaccinated employees may be subject to additional health and safety requirements to include any federal, state and/or client restrictions. Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, Noblis MSD and Noblis + Mikros Systems tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us Why work at a Noblis company? Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace. Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact .