Dental Assistant - Flexible Hours
Looking for an energetic PROFESSIONAL Dental Assistant to:
- Assist the Dentist Chair side
- Greet and check-in patients
- Check-out patients, collect dues &
co-pays, set follow up appointments.
- Fill out patient charts and Explanation Of Benefits.
- Call to confirm appointments
- Clean (sterilizing) instruments
- Set up rooms for dental procedures
- Work flexible hours between 8am and 4pm on Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays and some Mondays/Fridays especially on days of Government holidays. Work schedule is decided and given ahead of time.
- Customer Service experience required &
Good English communication skills a MUST.
- Commitment to stay long term i.E. at least 1 year
- X-ray experience strongly preferred.
- Previous dental and medical office experience preferred.
**Hourly wage will depend on your experience.
IF you want to be considered for this job, Please submit:
Your updated resume including any pertinent dental experience AND Days/Hours available.