Essential Job Functions:
1. Makes deliveries of pizza and others items to residential and commercial locations on assignedroutes.
2. Inspects vehicle before deliveries.
3. Reviews deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs.
4. Maintains high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
5. Communicates clearly and positively with management and team members.
6. Provides excellent customer service to encourage repeat customers, delivering professionally andpromptly.
7. Maintains on-going communication with store and dispatcher to prioritize efficient routing.
8. Handles currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
9. Follows procedures for safe food preparation, assembly and presentation.
10. Builds loyal customers through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
11. Resolves complaints promptly and professionally.
12. Takes initiative to find extra tasks when scheduled duties are complete.
13. Assemble and fold boxes. Affix labels and promotional materials as needed.
14. Assist with prep
15. Reads order slips or receives verbal instructions to prepare order according to specifications,often making several different orders simultaneously.
16. Cleans, stocks and restocks work stations and display cases.
17. Adhere with all quality standards, principles, guidelines and policies
18. Perform other duties as assigned.
Company Wide Responsibilities:
1. Promotes company policies and advocates for Team Washington
2. Assures proper attendance and actions
3. Provides and receives positive feedback and/or constructive criticism
4. Maintains good communication with co-workers
5. Serves as a resource for co-workers
6. Cross-trains, learns how role interacts with other departments
7. Works with manager and management to solve problems, providing suggestions as needed
8. Maintains clean and organized work area, taking ownership of surroundings
9. Maintains appropriate confidentiality in information