Delivery Driver - Flexible Hours
HIRING DELIVERY DRIVER'S
Earn up to $15-$20/hour - We offer DailyPay
Apply Today! Complete the short "
//nowhiring.Com/adtpizzahut or Text adtpizzahut to 242424 to Apply
What's on the menu:
- $500 Driver Incentive Bonus
- Health Benefits
- Hourly wage rate
- Pay per delivery
- All of your tips paid out daily
- Career Development
If you are looking for a place to grow and build a career, then Pizza Hut is the place for you. We strive for a fun, team environment;
filled with enthusiastic people who have a passion for success. We promote from within. If you want a flexible job with an innovative company - and great tips - then Pizza Hut is the place for you!
Extra Toppings Include:
- Employees receive discounts From Firestone, Jiffy Lube, At&
T, Sprint, Verizon and many more.
- Employees receive food discounts throughout their shift.
- Hours are extremely flexible for part-time employees.
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- Very positive work environment with supportive management.
- Our delivery drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- You'll also need a valid driver's license, auto insurance and your own vehicle.
We believe in ALL people, and take a unified stance against all forms of racism, gender bias, discrimination, hate and intolerance. Pizza Hut is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
At Pizza Hut, we are passionate about the health and safety of our team members and our customers. In addition to our already high standards of rigorous cleaning and sanitizing, we have introduced new methods, such as curbside carryout and contactless delivery, to help ensure the safety of everyone in our communities. You will be asked to participate in pre-shift temperature screenings and symptom checks, and to wear a mask during your shift. All protocols will be in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines and will be extended to the interview process.