Data entry/customer service
This role is primarily responsible for data entry and general inquiry phone calls through our patient services support center. They provide exceptional patient experience through telephonic service and triage documentation provided to appropriate parties. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our employees are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams
These Results Are Achieved by:
- enter orders, change orders, track shipments, and enter customer notes to complete customer/consumer transactions. to include maintaining logs and records as required - provide dedicated, personalized support delivered over the phone and via online portal to patients and hcps - complete benefits investigations and answer questions regarding coupon and voucher support services.
- make outbound calls to customers, payers, and providers for additional information.
- maintain compliance with all hipaa policies and procedures.
- all other duties as assigned. minimum knowledge, skills and abilities:
the requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- high school degree or ged and 1 year customer service and/or call center experience - ability to work in a fast paced, metric driven environment, while remaining patient minded - excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills - ability to multi task - positive attitude - accurate and detail-orientated - ability to work independently and function as a team player - strong computer skills with a working knowledge of microsoft word, excel, and powerpoint. preferred qualifications:
- 2 years customer service, data entry, pharmacy tech and/or call center experience - 2 years of patient assistance, reimbursement and/or pharmacy benefit management experience **job types**:
full-time, contract **salary**:
$14. 00 to $16. 00 /hour **experience**:
- data entry:
1 year (preferred) - clerical:
1 year (preferred) - excel:
1 year (preferred) - customer service:
1 year (preferred) - medical office:
1 year (preferred) contract renewal:
- likely additional compensation:
- bonuses **benefits**:
- health insurance - dental insurance - vision insurance this job is:
- a good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more - a good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education - open to applicants who do not have a college diploma schedule:
- monday to friday - day shift - 8 hour shift company's website:
- waiting period may apply - only full-time employees eligible work remotely: