Cyber Security Engineer/Systems Administrator - Ts/Sci With Poly
Cyber Security Engineer/Systems Administrator - TS/SCI with Poly Job Category:
Engineering Time Type:
Full time Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
TS/SCI with Polygraph Employee Type:
Regular Percentage of Travel Required:
None Type of Travel:
CACI is looking for a motivated Cyber Security Engineer to perform the following functions on the Grimlock Program:
- Performs engineering support and system administration of specialized cybersecurity applications, systems and networks to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore
- Provides subject matter expertise in creation, editing, and management of signatures, rules, filters, and custom content for specialized cybersecurity systems including but not limited to network and host-based IDS, IPS, and SIEM systems
- Administers cybersecurity test beds and tests and evaluates new cybersecurity applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms
- Provides Tier 2 maintenance support for deployed cybersecurity technologies
- Supports A&
A activities through allsteps of the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any cybersecurity tools within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance required
- Minimum of 7 years of combined IT, system enhancement, security, cloud, and systems engineering work experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms
- Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and Information Assurance
- Must obtain the required DoD Directive 8570.1 IAT Level II or higher certification within 6 months
- Prior work experience implementing PKI enterprise solutions
- Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment, including network/host IDS and IPS, and SIEM technologies
- Expertise in cybersecurity enterprise scanning and continuous monitoring, enterprise host/network security and intrusion detection
- Expertise with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations
A support experience desired
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.