Customer Service Rep (Pizza Maker & Expeditors) -4399
Delivers excellent service, product and image standards to maintain high customersatisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
Prepares a variety of pizzas and other menu items.
Measures ingredients required for specific items being prepared.
Follows procedures for safe food preparation, assembly and presentation.
Help with bagging and tagging orders
Running food out to customers cars or delivery drivers
Greets customers in person or via phone and takes order professionally and promptly.
Provides excellent customer service to encourage repeat customers, providing information regarding menu and specials.
Avails chances to “up-sell” additional products
Masters Point of Sale (POS) computer systems for automated order taking.
Communicates clearly and positively with management and team members.
Handles currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
Builds loyal customers through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
Resolves complaints promptly and professionally.
Cleans, stocks and restocks work stations and display cases.
Transfers supplies and tools between storage and work areas.
Packs, weighs, and labels products as required.
Ensures supervisor is aware of food shortages.
Adhere with all quality standards, principles, guidelines and policies
Perform other duties as assigned.
Company Wide Responsibilities:
1. Promotes company policies and advocates for Team Washington
2. Assures proper attendance and actions
3. Provides and receives positive feedback and/or constructive criticism
4. Maintains good communication with co-workers
5. Serves as a resource for co-workers
6. Cross-trains, learns how role interacts with other departments
7. Works with manager and management to solve problems, providing suggestions as needed
8. Maintains clean and organized work area, taking ownership of surroundings
9. Maintains appropriate confidentiality in information