Customer Experience Advocate
Who We Are
Veterinary Emergency Group (VEG) is a rapidly growing, venture-backed veterinary emergency company with hospital locations across the USA. Our mission is helping people and their pets when they need it most. We are changing the face of emergency veterinary medicine with a customer first mentality. We anticipate having 20+ locations by the end of 2020.
Oversee level 3 customer experience at home hospital by ensuring that communication with our customers is efficient and lead by example for customer experience to happen, throughout the hospital.
- Greet customers with urgency and warmth as soon as they walk in, they feel welcome and safe at the hospital.
- Suggest ways to improve the efficiency of the workflow and reduction of bottlenecks.
- Collect and share positive feedback trends to celebrate wins and enhance those strengths within home hospital.
- Converse with customers while they are waiting and help them to be more comfortable during their downtime.
- Provide updates on pets that are undergoing treatment or hospitalized when the doctor is unable to do so personally.
- Engage the team to call and text the customers that have not yet communicated with the doctor 24 hours after the visit to follow up and see how everyone is doing.
- Make sure customers are kept with their pets and are actively involved in their care.
- Identify opportunities for customer participation in a valuable way and work with the team to find creative ways to help.
- Leadership junkie
- 1-2 years in high level customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, active listener, empathetic
- Strong desire to help others, people oriented
- Solution-oriented with a high attention to detail
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Industry-leading compensation
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K w/ company match
- 10 weeks of Parental Leave with 100% pay