Be involved in projects with our Construction Services Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges. At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future! WSP is currently initiating a search for a Construction Inspector for our Columbus IN Field office and/or Plainfield, IN office. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect road and bridge project construction for compliance with plans and specifications
- dot- Work as team with other inspection/supervision staff
- Perform Daily documentation of Construction Activities and pay quantities
- Perform field testing and sampling of construction materials
- dot- Assist in the preparation of contract final records
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Fully Certified in all Six Disciplines of the INDOT Certified Technician Program
- Minimum 5 years experience inspection road and bridge projects
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as part of a larger Team
- Must possess the ability to adapt to a fast-paced project environment
- Experience working as an Inspector on INDOT Projects
- SiteManager Certified
- Knowledge of INDOT Standards, Specifications, Policies and Procedures
About WSP USA WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career. At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started? As a federal contractor and recipient of federal funds, WSP USA is a drug free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer - Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.