Centralized Billing Specialist
GlobalConnect® is a consortium of independent food service companies providing corporate breakrooms, cafes, markets, vending, pantry and office coffee services. As an industry-leading technology company, our ecosystem offering spans payment hardware and software, loyalty programs, brand marketing, procurement, national account sales and other services that enable our affiliate member companies to provide state-of-the-art technology, flexible and healthy food choices, and consistent service to their corporate customers across the country. As the only fully integrated, wireless food service network that seamlessly functions across the North American continent, GlobalConnect® is rapidly growing in an $8 billion market in pursuit of its vision to dramatically improve breakroom service operations for the modern enterprise and its employees. For more information visit:
Central Billing Specialist
00pm (These hours are subject to change by the Business Analyst)
The Central Billing Specialist contributes to the successful achievement of the organization's mission and strategic initiatives by managing the billings for some of our customers such as Amazon, Mastercard and GlobalConnect Marketplace.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Create and Maintain all Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Daily Management and resolution of Affiliate and centralized billing location relationship.
- Develop and maintain positive business relationship with suppliers and all parties involved.
- Review and approve shipping notices.
- Request additional purchase orders and updated purchase orders from centralized billing location.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistences.
- Ensure proper documentation has been received in order to move forward with reimbursement.
- Keep detailed log on status of each Purchase Order and/or Invoice issued for Centralized Billing Purchases.
- Issue Invoices and Credit Memos in QuickBooks in a timely manner.
- Ensure and pursue reimbursements are given in agreed time frame.
- Daily management of affiliate and suppliers.
- Review, verify and approve each order.
- Keep detailed log of each order with all details (status, payment, tracking, etc.)
- Review and approve invoices sent from manufacturer to GlobalConnect and send approved invoices to Accounting Clerk.
- Work closely with Business Operations to ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and GlobalConnect. Marketplace is maintained and current.
- Work and collaborate with Management by leading the Centralized Billing project.
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner thoroughly and to completion.
- Provide updates to management on all areas of concern or improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or equivalency is required. B.S. preferred, Associates Degree considered. 3-5 years of Purchasing and Accounting experience preferred. Experience with manufactures or distributors preferred
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information on telephone, in one-on-one or small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to communicate information and ideas through effective speaking and documentation.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Proficient Apple computer skills including Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instructions. Ability to listen and analyze information presented.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Standards of Performance:
- Demonstrate informative and professional assistance when working with customers, affiliates and team members.
- Act independently and originate new approaches to problems.
- Maintain initiative to preserve the flow of work.
- Work under stress with commitment deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to be very detail oriented.
- Show the ability to sift through large amounts of information, extract key insights, and communicate results and actions succinctly.
- Sustain interpersonal relationships, which encourage openness, candor and trust, both internally and externally.
- Be able to handle multiple simultaneous tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attendance and Punctuality extremely important
- Maintain Company information in a confidential manner. (Signed Confidentiality agreement is required.
Mental and Physical Demands:
The mental and physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Display professional appearance, warm demeanor and positive attitude.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Occasional bending, crouching, kneeling, walking, stooping or reaching.
- Frequent talking on telephone.
- Frequent use of computer.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving of objects up to 25 pounds.
- Working in a moderately noisy environment.
- Working with frequent interruptions and distractions.
Essential duties and responsibilities are subject to change at the company's discretion.
Background checks and drug screening are required.
We offer the following benefits:
- 100% paid Employee base plan Health Insurance, buyup plan available at a very low cost.
- Dependent Health
- Paid Vacations and Personal Time off.
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- College Scholarship Program for children of employees
Global Connect is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all Applicants and Employees fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.