Do you believe in Safety and Excellent Customer Service? Do you enjoy driving and daily interaction with customers? Is building long-term success with a stable and reputable company important to you? Roberts Oxygen a leading distributor of industrial, medical, and specialty gases and related equipment has the Driver position for you. We are actively seeking a dedicated and committed CDL Driver for our Gaithersburg, MD area.
What’s in it for you?
At Roberts Oxygen, we offer a TOP hourly wage and quarterly bonus opportunities. Drivers can earn 70K+ annually. We offer excellent benefits to include low monthly medical premiums, no medical co-pays, and low out of pocket deductibles. Employees participate in the Company Profit Sharing program and have a 401K program available to them. Roberts Oxygen has a growth and customer service oriented work environment with opportunities for training and development and career advancement.
Are you a Match? The ideal CDL Driver candidate will have proven experience providing timely, accurate, and safe deliveries of cylinders and hard goods.
Responsibilities and requirements will include but are not limited to:
- Safely operate company truck and equipment.
- Read maps and selects best route to reach address delivery location.
- Handle, maneuver, load, and organize high pressure and cryogenic cylinders and palletized hard goods on trucks and trailers.
- Handheld computers are used for conducting customer transaction paperwork as well as compliance needs. Drivers follow a computer generated Route and Sequence delivery plan.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal regulations and laws.
- Represent the company and proactively builds customer relationships through excellent and appropriate customer interactions.
- Class A or B CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements.
- Ability to lift 100lbs.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Excellent driving record and if selected, ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Be a part of Roberts Oxygen.
Roberts Oxygen is recognized as an exceptional service oriented independent distributor from Pennsylvania to Florida with 54 locations, serving 10 states. Roberts Oxygen is a premier distributor of gases and related equipment. We are proud to provide helpful and effective response to our customers’ needs and concerns while maintaining a strong commitment to providing products and services of the highest quality;
striving to build lasting and rewarding relationships with our customers.
Roberts Oxygen is an equal opportunity employer.