Asset Management Coordinator
Department Asset Management
Location Portland, OR
Entity Enterprise Community Asset Management, Inc.
Asset Management Coordinators are at the core of the Field Asset Management Team, producing high level reporting and centralized data management for regional field teams. The position is responsible for ensuring respective field teams have the necessary data to actively manage risk.
The Asset Management Coordinator is responsible for the oversight and tracking of properties in construction or lease-up. He/she is proficient at the production and distribution of Salesforce generated reports and manages the completion of open report items as needed. Actively tracks the resolution of, and works with Asset Managers to follow up on, IRS Audits, outstanding 8823s and other government compliance issues. Ensures Salesforce dashboards are maintained to track monthly or quarterly occupancy, site visit data points, and real estate taxes. Manages the coordination and upload of third-party site visit data. Assists Asset Managers with tenant file reviews for on-site and third-party site visits. Prefer a candidate who can serve as a compliance resource for the region, providing up to date guidance on various regulatory programs, primarily LIHTC. Maintains primary responsibility for accurate and timely processing of reserve requests and compiling welcome packages for our partners. In the absence of the Administrative Assistant, may provide general administrative support for the office, as requested. Facilitates inter-company communication between cross-functional teams and coordinates their expertise to champion issue resolution and address customer requests, with a focus on proactively adding value for the Asset Management department, our Sponsors and our Investors. Be a resource to provide thoughtful and informed recommendations, collaborating with various teams/departments when appropriate.
- A broad understanding of affordable housing and ability to understand the details of, and advise others in, Low Income Housing Tax Credit program regulations is preferred, but not required.Enterprise offers training opportunities to educate staff on the LIHTC program.
- Familiarity with various Federal subsidy and grant programs is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with competing deadlines during peak reporting times.
- Incumbent is expected to demonstrate strong ethics in interpersonal relations, exemplify considerate and professional customer service, and work as an effective, collaborative team member across Asset Management and Enterprise.
- Seeks opportunities to improve current systems/processes/tools, understanding that innovation is a long-term value in our culture.
- A detail oriented approach to workflow is required, as the Asset Management Coordinator is often the filter for investor and internal reporting.